Are you are looking for an opportunity with one of the best insurance restoration companies? Are you located in the Coral Springs, FL area and interested in developing your career and growing with a future-focused company? Then we want to talk with you!
We are actively hiring for a Restoration Estimator who is looking for a long-term position with our company. Advanced Restoration & Company works with the best insurance companies in the industry, and we pride ourselves in providing the highest-quality experience for our customers who have property losses due to fire, wind, water, mold, etc. The damage restoration industry is stable and growing. Join the crew!
Restoration Estimator Job Responsibilities:
- Restoration Estimator creates the estimate for work in the carrier-preferred estimating software, such as Xactimate or Symbility.
- Interfaces with clients and insurance representatives throughout the estimating phase.
- The Restoration Estimator handles the full negotiation of the project through to estimate approval by the insurance carrier or client.
- Schedules and executes regular onsite meetings with client and Project Manager Prepare construction contract and coordinate contract ratification.
- The Restoration Estimator assists the Project Management team in producing change orders and supplements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of construction estimating experience
- Restoration industry experience preferred
- Basic math skills (equivalent to those needed at a GED level)
- Regularly required to climb roofs and crawl into confined spaces such as attics and crawl spaces, which includes being able to carry a 28-foot ladder from their truck and setting it up at the roof line of the associated property
- Excellent customer service and communication skills using the English language
- Great attitude, trustworthy, dependable, and a pleasant personality
- Able to pass a background check, driving record check, and regular employee drug screenings
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of industry-related software including the Xactimate and Symbility suites, be able to “touch type,” and be familiar with software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
Salary and Commission: Based upon experience
Benefits Include: Health Insurance (covered in full for the employee), Vision, Dental, and Life.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Mitigation, Insurance, Restoration Management, Skilled Labor – Trades Fill out the form below to apply.