If you are looking for an opportunity with one of the best insurance restoration companies then you have found the right listing. We are hiring a Restoration Mitigation Technician who is looking for a long-term position with our company. We work with the best insurance companies in the industry and pride ourselves in providing the highest quality experience for our customers who have property losses due to fire, wind, water, mold, etc.
Restoration Mitigation Technician: Responsibilities and Description
- Communicate with home/business owners to secure service contracts.
- Job site inspection, determine the scope of the work to be performed.
- Remove and dispose of non-salvageable items.
- Set up equipment per IICRC standards and/or moisture mapping software.
- Prepare documentation pertaining to the loss: pictures, sketching, daily reports, and contracts.
- Document work in project management, estimating, and moisture mapping software programs.
- Communicate with management to report project status, updates, issues, or concerns.
Restoration Mitigation Technician qualifications:
- Water mitigation experience preferred.
- IICRC, WRT and/or ASD and FSRT certifications are a plus.
- General construction, carpentry, and repair experience helpful.
- Able to perform manual labor with no restrictions, which may include but will not be limited to lifting, carrying, climbing, crawling, and repetitive motion.
- Able to work in non-climate-controlled environments, occasionally in moderate heat.
- Proficient computer skills; ability to confidently learn and utilize various software programs.
Must have a Valid DL, clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
Salary and Commission: Based upon experience
Benefits Include: Health Insurance (covered in full for the employee), Vision, Dental, and Life.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Mitigation, Insurance, Restoration Management, Skilled Labor – Trades Fill out the form below to apply.