Advanced Restoration is Hiring a Restoration Project Manager
If you are looking for an opportunity with one of the best insurance restoration companies then you have found the right place! We are looking for a Restoration Project Manager who is looking for a long-term position with our company. We work with the best insurance companies in the industry and pride ourselves in providing the highest quality experience for our customers who have property losses due to fire, wind, water, mold, etc.
Qualified Restoration Project Manager candidates will be experienced in the Insurance Restoration field. This job requires coordination of the restoration project from start to finish. You will meet with the customer, review necessary repairs, and create an estimate through Xactimate. Once an approved estimate has been established, you will supervise and run each individual project with a focus on sub-contractor management, adhering to a set schedule, and customer service. Great communication skills are a must. High-quality construction and customer service is our hallmark.
Job Requirements & Skills of the Restoration Project Manager include:
- Prefer 3 years of previous experience as a Restoration Project Manager in the restoration industry.
- General knowledge of the industry and/or product channel, or the ability to quickly learn.
- Must have knowledge of both residential and commercial reconstruction and the ability to manage reconstruction projects.
- Must have a solid knowledge of Xactimate software for estimating restoration projects.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are key as well as
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Each property loss is unique.
- Ability to negotiate restoration services and insurance claims settlements.
- Planning, organizing, and managing crews and subcontractors.
- Participating in design, process, and permit submission.
- Must be self-disciplined, self-motivated, organized, responsible, and accountable.
- Able and willing to respond to property damage emergency calls as they occur.
- Complete expense reports, attend company meetings, and/or sponsored training.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record.
Salary and Commission: Based upon experience
Benefits Include: Health Insurance (covered in full for the employee), Vision, Dental, and Life.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Construction, Insurance, Construction Management, Skilled Labor – Trades
About Advanced Restoration
We are a restoration company based out of Coral Springs, Florida that specializes in Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, Rebuild, and Restoration projects. We offer free in-home evaluations, direct-to-insurance billing, and financing options for homeowners.
Office Address: 3851 NW 124 Avenue, Coral Springs, FL 33065
Phone: (954) 715-MOLD (6653)
Office Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday
Emergency On-Call available